Monday 14 November 2011

DREAM A LITTLE DREAM...

Dream Diary
 Remembrance and oblivion, dreaming and sleeping, resonate in Chiharu Shiota's performances and installations, together with a preoccupation with home and homelessness and the loss of childhood. Mysterious and sometimes frightening objects - as various as dresses, burnt-out pianos, charred chairs and hospital beds - become the unreachable focal points of psychic spaces, trapped within impenetrable and disorienting meshes of black threads."When I dream... I feel the dream as reality. I can't distinguish between dream and reality. When I wake up, I have the feeling I'm still dreaming."




Broken Cup - I came back to Aberdeen only to find one of my housemates had broken my pug mug (a mug with a pug dog on it) I was really upset about it. I tried to make a new one but I couldn't draw the pugs on it.

Moody - I had a dream but I don't remember much all I remember is some famous people but I woke up feeling upset and uneasy. I hate waking up like that.

Spiders -  Dreamt I had a huge spider on my ceiling and it gave birth and they started crawling all over me. Safe to say I woke up instantly.

Bitch -  Had a dream about a girl who irratates me coming in to my home and not even saying hi so i decided to go to bed.

The Cupboard - There was a cupboard above my bed and i opened it and loads of creepy crawlies fell out of it on to my head....this is the second time i have had a dream about this.

Beardy - I was having a cig with a big bearded gruft man and I was pretty much just letf smoking the filter and said "that's not how you smoke the filter" and then continued to show me how to smoke the filter until the whole cig disappeared

BLOODY SPIDERS - I had a dream a a huge spider was crawling about my boyfriends room and i told him to put a glass over it and he didnt do it properly  so it was crawling with the glass on it then it escaped and we found it crawling into my boyfriends trousers and i finially got a glass on it but it was too big!

No comments:

Post a Comment